Low Cost Spay/Neuter
Re-homing a Pet
Resources for Stray Animals
- Lafayette Animal Control Officers are on duty from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and subject to emergency call-out at all other times. Animal Control Officers are dispatched through the Lafayette Police Department, which can be contacted at 765-807-1200.
- West Lafayette If you have found a stray domestic animal within the City limits of West Lafayette, you can take the animal to the Almost Home Humane Shelter at 1705 S. 2nd Street in Lafayette, In., or call (765) 474-5222 for more information.
- Tippecanoe County If you live outside the city limits, you can contact the Tippecanoe County Animal Control at (765) 423-9321.
- Lost and Found Pets of Greater Lafayette Please post on this Facebook group if you have found or lost a pet.
- Take the stray animal to any vet or shelter to have her scanned for a microchip.
Local Rescues and Adoption Centers